Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Bet no good!!!

Noy much to say today, don't even know its there anyone to say anything too. Any one out there? Well the bet last night was no good again, was always a long one. Results were:

Sundsvall Win 2-0
Leyton Orient Lose 0-1
Linfield Win
Forest Green Win 4-1
Stevenage Draw 1-1
Chelmsford City
Bashley Win
Witton Albion Win

Two goals did it for me, its not too bad it's better than one off again, a loss is a loss and this way I break the trend. So I stuck another one on, its 4 teams this time, if I type their names here it might jinx it, so you'll have to believe me tomorrow if I win or not. No poker today, I looking into satellites on various networks, probably make a live run too.

2 comments:

Mellor said...

first match over and it good,
3 more to go

Mellor said...

And its a win, except PPP haven't paid out yet, I smell something, just my luck