Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Shut up shop!!

Not much to report on the poker front. In fact nothing, taking a short break from online poker. A 4 week break that runs out after the IPO. It just to get my head clear and droip a few habits.
Today was a very laid back training session in work for me, so I feel i'm in the right mindset to get stuck back into poker online, but I think i'll stick it out, only a few days.

I was planning on sticking a few quid on a football accumulator, but the bookies was closed for the day (hence the title). Online gambling account is empty right now so i'll have to pass on it. My selections were to be Inter Milan, Man Utd, Lyon, Sevilla, Arsenal and Barcalona all to win, all tonight at 19:45. I left out Dynamo Kiev as I feel they are a liability. I don't if I want to be right as I missed it, but i'm not into results based thinking, so i'm standing by my selection. Right now, if I was to place the bet (or able to) it just under 10/1

1 comment:

Mellor said...

Lyon messed up big-time, they were massive favs and rangers pipped them. I called Kiev right thay were a dodgy.